Groundspeak has released a major update to its Geocaching application for iPhone and iPod touch users. Geocaching 4.0 adds a number of popular user-requested features including a functionally redesigned user interface and Google Maps integration. Users can also take photos with the iPhone camera and submit them with geocache logs, submit logs for Trackable items and view and edit log submissions. It is now also possible for users to view any list of caches on the map and view their inventory of Trackable items. The update also provides improved support for Pocket Query downloads, an online/offline indicator, GPS status and support for setting a Home location within the app. Geocaching 4.0 is ”>available from the App Store for $10 and is a free update for existing users.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS