Groundspeak has released an update to its official Geocaching app for the iPhone adding improvements to favourites, offline support and cache search results. Geocaching is an app designed to support the real-world treasure hunting game by allowing users to directly access the Geocaching.com online database of worldwide caches and leverage the iPhone GPS and location services to help search for and locate caches, log finds and submit field notes. The latest update now allows Premium users to add and remove favourite points to caches they have located, provides access to Trackables inventory while offline and adds hidden and last found dates to the cache description for Pocket Queries. A number of bugs have also been addressed in this update include favourites not loading properly and Trackables not being properly updated when dropped at locations. Geocaching 4.5.6 is available from the App Store for $10; a free introductory version is also available to help familiarize new users with Geocaching.
- Apple TV+ releases first look at Physical
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off