GINI Systems has introduced its new iProducts line, which initially includes a tube-based 2.1 speaker system and an iPod docking station. “Together, they form a complete iPod audio system that instantly converts digital tunes into music with ‘tube warmth’ that audiophiles have come to know and enjoy,” says GINI. The iTube speaker system ($379) combines vacuum tube and solid-state audio technologies, and features an iPod-like design, an amplifier with a built-in subwoofer, a pair of satellite speakers, and a remote control. GINI’s iConec ($79) iPod docking station features component and S-video output, a full function remote control, built-in charging, and five iPod adapters.
- Apple MacArthur Center closing amid mall safety issues
- Apple increasing sign language interpreters in stores
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?