GizMac has announced that it is now shipping its Titan Clear iPhone case in smoke and pink colors. The Titan Clear is made from clear polycarbonate, and features built-in vertical and horizontal kickstands, an included thin film screen protector, as well as a rotating belt clip holster. Previously only available in clear, the case is now available in smoke, a form of black, and pink; both colors change slightly in different lighting conditions due to the transparent nature of the cases. “GizMac displayed the new Titan Clear iPhone case colors at MacWorld this year,” explained Ken Vitto, Marketing Director for GizMac Accessories, “The MacWorld attendees were excited about the familiar, yet different coloration we have developed for these iPhone cases.” The new smoke and pink models of GizMac’s Titan Clear iPhone case are available now and sell for $35.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS