Good.iWare has updated GoodReader for iPad adding several new user interface and file management improvements. In version 3.8 users can now easily switch between recently used files from a file tab without having to return to the main file list view and can star and unstar files on the Find Files control panel. The update also adds a new persistent on-screen side menu for creating PDF annotations as an optional alternative to the popup menus used in prior versions; users can “pin” the side menu to keep it on screen when performing annotations and then close it when they’re done to return to the full PDF view. Additional enhancements include the ability to delete local copies of files that are no longer on a server configured for a download-only sync, improvements to PDF freehand drawing, a redesigned PDF page slider and better support for native display mirroring on the iPad 2. GoodReader for iPad 3.8 is available from the App Store for $5.
- Apple MacArthur Center closing amid mall safety issues
- Apple increasing sign language interpreters in stores
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?