Good.iWare has released an update to GoodReader for iPad adding support for AirPrint in iOS 4.2 higher quality image rendering and several other new features. GoodReader for iPad 3.2 also now allows users to choose between the new and old PDF rendering engines via an option in Settings and adds a “Higher quality images” switch to compensate for a new way of handling PDF images in iOS 4.2, trading off PDF rendering performance for image quality. Other improvements include direct access to actions while viewing a document, a PDF Night Mode brightness slider in viewer mode and several improvements for working with PDF Annotations. GoodReader for iPad is available from the App Store for $1.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS