Google has released a Universal version of its free Google Earth application for iOS devices. Google Earth 3.0 adds native support for the iPad, including full resolution imagery and a new iPad-specific interface redesign. The update also adds a road layer for iPad and iPhone 3GS devices. Google Earth is an iOS version of Google’s popular application that allows users to navigate and view satellite imagery of Earth simply by using touchscreen swipe gestures. Google Earth also allows users to via millions of geo-tagged photos and Wikipedia articles from around the world and integrates with Google Local search for find cities, places and businesses anywhere on the globe. Google Earth 3.0 is available from the App Store as a free download.
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150