Google has released an iOS version of its Google Offers app, allowing iPhone and iPod touch users in the U.S. to discover, buy and redeem Google Offers while on the go. Users can quickly discover new offers in their vicinity by using an integrated map view or search for deals by category and instantly redeem offers simply using their iPhone without the need to print vouchers. A “My Offers” section allows users to keep track of all of their purchased and saved offers for easy access from their iPhone or directly from the Google Offers web site and users can enable notifications to see when new deals are available or when a purchased or saved deal is about to expire. Google Offers is available from the U.S. App Store as a free download; actual offers are available only in select U.S. cities at this time.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS