Google has released an iOS version of its Google Offers app, allowing iPhone and iPod touch users in the U.S. to discover, buy and redeem Google Offers while on the go. Users can quickly discover new offers in their vicinity by using an integrated map view or search for deals by category and instantly redeem offers simply using their iPhone without the need to print vouchers. A “My Offers” section allows users to keep track of all of their purchased and saved offers for easy access from their iPhone or directly from the Google Offers web site and users can enable notifications to see when new deals are available or when a purchased or saved deal is about to expire. Google Offers is available from the U.S. App Store as a free download; actual offers are available only in select U.S. cities at this time.
- iPad Air vs iPad Pro: Which offers the best value for money?
- New iOS 14.6 beta introduces new features in Podcasts app
- iPad Pro orders are now preparing to ship (early orders)
- Apple’s AirTag used to track a mailed package by an UK resident
- Counterfeit Apple chargers seller fined $147,000 in the UK
- iPhone 11 is the best value for money iPhone
- Apple could release a portless iPhone this year
- MagSafe to return as a new feature on Apple Silicon MacBook Pro models
- Upcoming MacBook Pro models to be powered by M-series chips
- Leading Apple enterprise management company Jamf to acquire zero trust cloud security company Wandera