Google has released an update to its Google Search app for iOS devices, introducing a significantly redesigned user interface. Also known as Google Mobile in some places, the latest version of Google Search improves fast-app switching support and adds a number of swipe gestures for choosing search categories, accessing settings and logging into Google. The new version also adds support for Google Goggles photo-search technology on the fourth-generation iPod touch and iPhone 3G. Google Search is a universal app and is available from the App Store as a free download.
- The official MagSafe Charger crops to an all-time low, now only $30
- Apple TV+ ‘Killers of the Flower Moon’ first look image revealed online
- Apple TV Siri support arrives in New Zealand, Ireland and Austria
- Apple TV+ documentary ‘The Me You Can’t See’ to debut May 21
- Should you buy the iPhone SE in 2021?
- Should you buy the iPhone XR in 2021?
- Top Apple Health executive leaving the company
- Apple TV Plus may have more than 40 million users
- US lawmaker questions Apple CEO in regards to forced Uyghur labour report
- Linux 5.13 adds support for Apple Silicon