Gracenote, which maintains the CDDB and provides music information to the iTunes Music Store, has obtained licenses to distribute lyrics online. Gracenote said it obtained the rights to the lyrics of more than 1 million songs from BMG Music, Universal Music, Sony/ATV Music Publishing, Peermusic and other publishers. The company said it was currently talking with its partners, including Apple and Yahoo about launching a service to offer legal and accurate lyrics. The industry service would be the first to distribute lyrics legally to online services like the iTunes Music Store.
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150