Grantwood Technology has released its new Tuneband for iPod nano (with video), a Nike + iPod Sport Kit-compatible armband case. The Tuneband consists of a black, flexible armband strap, a silicone skin in one of eight different colors that offers access to all the nano’s ports and controls, and a low-tack screen protector. The Tuneband for iPod nano (with video) is available now in black, gray, navy blue, neon green, pink, purple, red, and teal blue for $13; the case is also available in a bundle with a matching Shoe Pouch accessory for $19.
- Apple TV+ releases first look at Physical
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off