Gravis, a division of Burton has released two new leather iPod cases for 3rd generation iPods. The G-POD case features a flip-lid design, elastic sides, and access to earphone and dock ports while closed. The G-POD comes in black/g-camo and retails for $15. The G-POD BB comes in white leather and features a flip-lid design, elastic sides, and access to headphone and dock ports while closed. The G-POD BB retails for $25 and is not available online.
- Apple partnering with Malala Yousafzai for original content
- Apple AR/VR headset to launch next year, reports Kuo
- Apple to shift 10% of iPhone 12 production to India
- MacBook Pro with Mini-LED to launch this year
- iPad Pro vs iPad Air: Shopping guide!
- Apple Watch continues to be the smartwatch leader
- Should you buy the iPad Pro or wait?
- The Anker Soundcore Motion Boom Outdoor Bluetooth Speaker falls to $79.99
- iPhone 11 submerged for 6 months gets returned to owner
- iMac Pro listed with only one configuration, set to be discontinued