Griffin Technology has announced its latest charging accessories for the Apple iPad. The PowerJolt Plus is an in-vehicle charger featuring a connected, coiled 30-pin cable, a 2.1 amp charger, and a pass-through 12-volt accessory socket for connecting a second vehicle charger. It sells for $30; for more information on the PowerJolt Plus for iPad see our First Look article. The PowerJolt Micro is a more compact vehicle charger for iPad designed for travel, featuring a 2.1 amp charger, a USB port for charging not only iPads, iPhones, and iPods but other USB-charging devices as well, and an included 30-pin to USB cable. It sells for $25, as does the PowerJolt SE, a simple charger with an attached coiled 30-pin charging cable, a 2.1 amp charger, and an LED charging indicator ring. Finally, the PowerDuo for iPad is a combo pack including both the PowerBock wall charger and the standard PowerJolt car charger for $40. All of Griffin’s new chargers for the iPad are available now.
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150
- Google Calendar and Docs now have App Store privacy labels
- New Zealand students create prototype Samoan language learning app
- Get professional sound quality with the Mackie CR-X for $124
- Minnesota bigwigs lobby for App Store and Play Store reform
- Black ‘Hometown’ photographers featured on latest shot on iPhone video
- Camera operator on ‘Cherry’ reveals complex drone shots
- Repairability scores appear on official Apple France website