Griffin Technology today announced the PowerDuo charger bundle for iPods. The PowerDuo package includes Griffin’s PowerJolt auto charger and PowerBlock AC charger “for a complete travel and home charging solution.” The PowerJolt plugs into any available 12V accessory port or cigarette lighter socket and charges your iPod in the car. The PowerBlock powers and charges iPods from a wall outlet. Apple’s iPod shuffle plugs directly into PowerBlock’s USB port, and all other supported iPods use the included Dock Connector cable. The PowerDuo bundle is priced at $40.
- Apple awards $410 million to II-IV, an AR tech company
- 128 million iPhone users were affected by a botnet, reveal internal emails
- WWDC 2021: Interesting updates to iOS & iPadOS
- Apple Card Family detailed in new support page
- Zoom gains special access to iPad’s Camera API for multitasking features
- Unlock your iPhone using Apple Watch: Mask times!
- Unlock your Mac with Apple Watch
- Wrap your Apple TV remote in a Elago R4 remote case retro skin and take 7% off
- YouTuber modified his AirTag to fit in a wallet
- Apple explains Apple Card family in length via support document