Griffin Technology, in partnership with Crayola, has announced the new Crayola ColorStudio HD. The ColorStudio HD is a new accessory + app combination consisting of an iPad-friendly, AA battery-powered digital stylus called the Crayola iMarker, and the Crayola ColorStudio HD app for the iPad. Together, they allow young artists to color and interact with special “live” animated coloring book pages, while automatically differentiating between the child’s input; printing is available from within the app on devices running iOS 4.2 or later, and favorite works can also be shared via e-mail or Facebook. The Crayola ColorStudio HD solution will be available in Spring 2011 and will sell for $30.
- Apple TV+ drama series “The Mosquito Coast” to release on April 30
- Apple to release OLED iPad Pro & OLED 16″ MacBook Pro next year
- iPhone 11 free display replacement program
- iPhone XR vs iPhone 11: Budget shopping guide!
- Apple March Event: AirPods, Apple TV, iPad Pro
- MacX DVD Ripper Pro: Lifetime License is 63% Off
- The Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 Earbuds is $50 Off Today
- Amazon launches ‘GameOn’ on iOS
- Apple TV+ acquires ‘Dr. Brain’ Korean webtoon series
- Best Buy Lively Health & Safety Services now on Apple Watch