Griffin Technology has introduced its new Elan Form Etch case for the iPhone 3G and iPhone 3GS. This two-piece, snap-together case features open access to all ports and controls, a premium leather exterior that is bonded to an impact-resistant polycarbonate shell, and Griffin’s EasyDock removable bottom cover for easier docking. Currently available at Apple retail stores in brown leather with an etched vintage pattern, the Elan Form Etch will soon be released in a number of additional colors and patterns and will also be available from Griffin’s website. It is priced at $35.
- Apple MacArthur Center closing amid mall safety issues
- Apple increasing sign language interpreters in stores
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?