Griffin Technology has introduced its new Elan Form Etch case for the iPhone 3G and iPhone 3GS. This two-piece, snap-together case features open access to all ports and controls, a premium leather exterior that is bonded to an impact-resistant polycarbonate shell, and Griffin’s EasyDock removable bottom cover for easier docking. Currently available at Apple retail stores in brown leather with an etched vintage pattern, the Elan Form Etch will soon be released in a number of additional colors and patterns and will also be available from Griffin’s website. It is priced at $35.
- Apple awards $410 million to II-IV, an AR tech company
- 128 million iPhone users were affected by a botnet, reveal internal emails
- WWDC 2021: Interesting updates to iOS & iPadOS
- Apple Card Family detailed in new support page
- Zoom gains special access to iPad’s Camera API for multitasking features
- Unlock your iPhone using Apple Watch: Mask times!
- Unlock your Mac with Apple Watch
- Wrap your Apple TV remote in a Elago R4 remote case retro skin and take 7% off
- YouTuber modified his AirTag to fit in a wallet
- Apple explains Apple Card family in length via support document