Griffin Technology today announced a new version of its TuneFlex for full-size iPods. Like the company’s TuneFlex for the iPod nano, the new TuneFlex, designed for fourth and fifth-generation iPods, is a dock and charger designed for use in automobiles. The TuneFlex featues a flexible steel neck, a pass-through dock connector, a built-in 1/8” stereo line-out audio jack, and a low/high audio output switch. The accessory also comes with its own cassette tape adapter. The TuneFlex for full-size iPods is priced at $50.
- Apple MacArthur Center closing amid mall safety issues
- Apple increasing sign language interpreters in stores
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?