Griffin Technology has introduced its new Component Video Cable and Composite Video Cable for iPod. Both cables connect to the iPod via a Dock Connector plug, and feature a high-quality shielded copper core, as well as an integrated USB plug for use with the included PowerBlock AC wall charger to supply the device with power. In addition, both cables offer color-coded RCA connectors with molded-in strain relief. Griffin Technology’s Component Video Cables and Composite Video Cables for iPod are compatible with the first- and second-generation iPod touch, iPod classic, and third- and fourth-generation iPod nano, and are available now for $50 each.
- Apple partnering with Malala Yousafzai for original content
- Apple AR/VR headset to launch next year, reports Kuo
- Apple to shift 10% of iPhone 12 production to India
- MacBook Pro with Mini-LED to launch this year
- iPad Pro vs iPad Air: Shopping guide!
- Apple Watch continues to be the smartwatch leader
- Should you buy the iPad Pro or wait?
- The Anker Soundcore Motion Boom Outdoor Bluetooth Speaker falls to $79.99
- iPhone 11 submerged for 6 months gets returned to owner
- iMac Pro listed with only one configuration, set to be discontinued