Griffin Technology today announced the TuneFlex, a car dock and charger for the iPod nano. The TuneFlex features a flexible steel neck and rotating cradle, and plugs into your car’s 12-volt accessory outlet to power and charge your iPod. It also sports a 1/8” stereo line-out jack for cassette adapters or audio cables, a blue power status light, a low-high audio output switch, and a pass-through dock connector for use with accessories like Griffin’s iTrip FM transmitter. The TuneFlex is available now for $40.
- Apple MacArthur Center closing amid mall safety issues
- Apple increasing sign language interpreters in stores
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?