Griffin Technology has introduced the Wave, a new polycabonate case for the iPhone. The Wave utilizes a unique wave-shaped closure that provides greater interlocking surface area for a more secure seal. Other features include full access to all ports, buttons, and the iPhone’s display, and an included screen protector and cleaning cloth. “Wave is something truly new in case design,” said George Campbell, Industrial Design Director at Griffin Technology. “It gives customers what they expect in a case for iPhone; but we also found a new structural way to make the case more secure. This new functional design also looks very cool. It’s instantly recognizable as something unique and different.” The Griffin Wave for iPhone is available now in translucent red, pink, orange, green, blue, and black, and sells for $25. For more information on the Wave, see our First Look article.
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150