Griffin has released an update to iTalk Recorder Premium adding support for background recording and playback on multitasking-capable iOS 4 devices. The new version also provides updated graphics for the Retina Display on the iPhone 4 and fourth-generation iPod touch and adds a search bar to allow users to easily find recordings. Originally released in November 2008, iTalk Recorder became a top-selling voice recorder app for the iPhone and iPod touch but was supplanted by Apple’s Voice Memos app which offered background recording before third-party applications could multitask and integrated voice memo synchronization with iTunes. iTalk Recorder Premium is available from the App Store for $2. The free version has also been updated for iOS 4 with the search bar and Retina Display graphics but lacks the support for background audio.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS