Griffin has released an update to iTalk Recorder Premium adding support for background recording and playback on multitasking-capable iOS 4 devices. The new version also provides updated graphics for the Retina Display on the iPhone 4 and fourth-generation iPod touch and adds a search bar to allow users to easily find recordings. Originally released in November 2008, iTalk Recorder became a top-selling voice recorder app for the iPhone and iPod touch but was supplanted by Apple’s Voice Memos app which offered background recording before third-party applications could multitask and integrated voice memo synchronization with iTunes. iTalk Recorder Premium is available from the App Store for $2. The free version has also been updated for iOS 4 with the search bar and Retina Display graphics but lacks the support for background audio.
- iPad Air vs iPad Pro: Which offers the best value for money?
- New iOS 14.6 beta introduces new features in Podcasts app
- iPad Pro orders are now preparing to ship (early orders)
- Apple’s AirTag used to track a mailed package by an UK resident
- Counterfeit Apple chargers seller fined $147,000 in the UK
- iPhone 11 is the best value for money iPhone
- Apple could release a portless iPhone this year
- MagSafe to return as a new feature on Apple Silicon MacBook Pro models
- Upcoming MacBook Pro models to be powered by M-series chips
- Leading Apple enterprise management company Jamf to acquire zero trust cloud security company Wandera