Griffin Technology has announced that its iTrip Pocket FM transmitter is now shipping. The small device, designed to fit the bottom of the second-generation iPod nano, features a forward-backward frequency button, three buttons for user-defined preset stations, and a small plastic cover to protect the Dock Connector when not in use. It also makes use of SmartDisplay Technology to show frequency information directly on the screen of the iPod. The iTrip Pocket is compatible with fourth- and fifth-generation iPods and first-generation iPod nanos, and sells for $50. Learn more about the iTrip Pocket in our First Look article.
- Apple granted patent for Lightning port replacement
- iPhone 13 Pro: 120Hz LTPO Display and smaller notch
- Apple may launch foldable iPhone in 2023: Kuo
- Apple TV+ drama series “The Mosquito Coast” to release on April 30
- Apple to release OLED iPad Pro & OLED 16″ MacBook Pro next year
- iPhone 11 free display replacement program
- iPhone XR vs iPhone 11: Budget shopping guide!
- Apple March Event: AirPods, Apple TV, iPad Pro
- MacX DVD Ripper Pro: Lifetime License is 63% Off
- The Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 Earbuds is $50 Off Today