Griffin Technology, as part of its new Co-Op Initiative, has announced a partnership with community-based online apparel store Threadless to produce a new line of accessories. First in the series are the new Clouds within the Thunder and Birds of a Feather cases for the iPhone 3G and iPhone 3GS. Each single-piece thin polycarbonate case offers a thickness of less than 1mm, and open access to all ports, controls, and the camera. In addition, like the t-shirt designs on which they are based, each case design is made in limited quantities. Both new Griffin+Threadless cases for the iPhone 3G and iPhone 3GS are available now and sell for $35.
- 128 million iPhone users were affected by a botnet, reveal internal emails
- WWDC 2021: Interesting updates to iOS & iPadOS
- Apple Card Family detailed in new support page
- Zoom gains special access to iPad’s Camera API for multitasking features
- Unlock your iPhone using Apple Watch: Mask times!
- Unlock your Mac with Apple Watch
- Wrap your Apple TV remote in a Elago R4 remote case retro skin and take 7% off
- YouTuber modified his AirTag to fit in a wallet
- Apple explains Apple Card family in length via support document
- Foxconn iPhone 12 recruits to get a bonus as demand surges