Griffin Technology, as part of its new Co-Op Initiative, has announced a partnership with community-based online apparel store Threadless to produce a new line of accessories. First in the series are the new Clouds within the Thunder and Birds of a Feather cases for the iPhone 3G and iPhone 3GS. Each single-piece thin polycarbonate case offers a thickness of less than 1mm, and open access to all ports, controls, and the camera. In addition, like the t-shirt designs on which they are based, each case design is made in limited quantities. Both new Griffin+Threadless cases for the iPhone 3G and iPhone 3GS are available now and sell for $35.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS