Griffin Technology today announced the availability of its AirClick remote with Dock Connector, the latest version of its wireless remote control solution for iPods. Unlike previous models, the receiver of the new AirClick connects to an iPod’s dock connector instead of the top headphone and remote ports, allowing it to work with the fifth-generation iPod. The AirClick uses RF technology that allows users to control their iPod from up to 60 ft. away and through walls. It sells for $40 and is also compatible with 4G iPods and iPod minis.
- Apple TV+ drama series “The Mosquito Coast” to release on April 30
- Apple to release OLED iPad Pro & OLED 16″ MacBook Pro next year
- iPhone 11 free display replacement program
- iPhone XR vs iPhone 11: Budget shopping guide!
- Apple March Event: AirPods, Apple TV, iPad Pro
- MacX DVD Ripper Pro: Lifetime License is 63% Off
- The Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 Earbuds is $50 Off Today
- Amazon launches ‘GameOn’ on iOS
- Apple TV+ acquires ‘Dr. Brain’ Korean webtoon series
- Best Buy Lively Health & Safety Services now on Apple Watch