Griffin Technology and sustainable fashion house Prophetik have teamed up to create their first product, the Folio case for iPhone 4. The Folio is a hand-stitched bifold wallet-style case, made from leather taken as byproduct from existing manufacturing processes, and featuring open access to all ports and controls and separate internal compartments for cash and cards. Griffin + Prophetik’s Folio case for iPhone 4 is available now in brown leather with red stitching or black leather with blue stitching, and sells for $60.
- Enjoy WiFi 6 Technology with the TP-Link AX1800 WiFi Router, Now 30% Off
- New rapid antigen test kit from gauss to have iPhone support
- Get a beautiful Elago MagSafe charging stand for just $22
- Apple Store Portland set to reopen February 22
- iOS and iPadOS 14.5 reveal new features, including ‘Scribble’ and revamped app purchase sheet
- Apple supplier Foxconn says chip crunch has limited impact
- Apple working on MagSafe battery pack for iPhone
- iPhone SE or iPhone XR: Which one to buy?
- Score a brand new Razer Opus noise-canceling headphones at 25% off