Griffin Technology has rolled out its new Helo TC Helicopter for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. The Helo TC is a remote-controlled indoor helicopter featuring twin rotors, a lightweight metal frame, a plack polycarbonate body, and an included Flight Deck infrared module that plugs into an iOS device and transmits remote control signals to the helicopter via the Helo TC app. Users can choose between two flight modes—Touch Control, which uses the display to control the ‘copter’s throttle and joystick, and Tilt to Steer, which uses the device’s accelerometers for control—and can also store up to three Flight Plans allowing them to repeat favorite patterns easily. The Helo TC is powered by an integrated, USB-rechargeable battery, while the Flight Deck module is powered by four AAA batteries and connects to the device’s headphone jack. Griffin Technology’s Helo TC Helicopter is available now and sells for $50.
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150