Griffin Technology has announced it is now shipping its iTrip AutoPilot with SmartScan FM transmitter for the iPod and iPhone. Originally announced in January, the iTrip AutoPilot features music playback controls on the charging stem, RDS technology to show song information on RDS-enabled car radio displays, the SmartScan feature that automatically finds the three best FM frequencies, and a high-contrast OLED screen. In addition, it also charges the attached iPod or iPhone, and features a three-stage light ring on the stem to indicate charging status. The Griffin iTrip AutoPilot with SmartScan is available now and sells for $100. For more information on the iTrip AutoPilot, read our First Look article.
- Apple MacArthur Center closing amid mall safety issues
- Apple increasing sign language interpreters in stores
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?