Griffin Technology has announced it is now shipping its iTrip AutoPilot with SmartScan FM transmitter for the iPod and iPhone. Originally announced in January, the iTrip AutoPilot features music playback controls on the charging stem, RDS technology to show song information on RDS-enabled car radio displays, the SmartScan feature that automatically finds the three best FM frequencies, and a high-contrast OLED screen. In addition, it also charges the attached iPod or iPhone, and features a three-stage light ring on the stem to indicate charging status. The Griffin iTrip AutoPilot with SmartScan is available now and sells for $100. For more information on the iTrip AutoPilot, read our First Look article.
- Apple awards $410 million to II-IV, an AR tech company
- 128 million iPhone users were affected by a botnet, reveal internal emails
- WWDC 2021: Interesting updates to iOS & iPadOS
- Apple Card Family detailed in new support page
- Zoom gains special access to iPad’s Camera API for multitasking features
- Unlock your iPhone using Apple Watch: Mask times!
- Unlock your Mac with Apple Watch
- Wrap your Apple TV remote in a Elago R4 remote case retro skin and take 7% off
- YouTuber modified his AirTag to fit in a wallet
- Apple explains Apple Card family in length via support document