Griffin Technology has introduced its Streamline armband for iPod and iPod nano. Hailed by the company as the “ultimate sport armband,” the Streamline features a slim, low-profile design, a clear, full-face screen protector, reflective trim for safety, and a washable, two-way adjustable band. Currently available in black only — colors are planned for a follow-up release — the Griffin Streamline for iPod and iPod nano are both priced at $30.
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS
- Enjoy WiFi 6 Technology with the TP-Link AX1800 WiFi Router, Now 30% Off
- New rapid antigen test kit from gauss to have iPhone support
- Get a beautiful Elago MagSafe charging stand for just $22