Grove has introduced its new SkateBack protective back plate for the iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S. Made from 100% post-industrial skateboard material left over during the manufacturing process, the SkateBack attaches to the rear of the iPhone via peel-and-stick 3M adhesive, and has precision-cut holes to allow for access to the rear camera and flash. Grove’s SkateBack back plate for the iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S is available in three color schemes and sells for $49.
- Apple granted patent for Lightning port replacement
- iPhone 13 Pro: 120Hz LTPO Display and smaller notch
- Apple may launch foldable iPhone in 2023: Kuo
- Apple TV+ drama series “The Mosquito Coast” to release on April 30
- Apple to release OLED iPad Pro & OLED 16″ MacBook Pro next year
- iPhone 11 free display replacement program
- iPhone XR vs iPhone 11: Budget shopping guide!
- Apple March Event: AirPods, Apple TV, iPad Pro
- MacX DVD Ripper Pro: Lifetime License is 63% Off
- The Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 Earbuds is $50 Off Today