Grovemade is expanding its lineup of premium handcrafted accessories with the addition of the Apple Watch Dock, an elegantly designed charging pad for Apple’s wearable that provides a clean style that looks great just about anywhere in the house. Eschewing the “techy” design that defines many charging accessories, Grovemade’s Apple Watch Dock is anchored by a quarter-inch thick stainless steel base covered with a precision-machined cork top. The Apple magnetic wireless charging disc is hidden out of sight under the cork base, but provides enough magnetic attraction to hold the Apple Watch in place. The new Apple Watch Dock builds on and complements the design of Grovemade’s Wireless Charging Pad debuted last fall, and is available in both a natural light cork finish and an ebonized dark cork finish that’s hand-stained with Japanese calligraphy ink, matching Grovemade’s Leather Bands for the Apple Watch. Both versions are available now from Grovemade’s online store, for an introductory price of $50 for the light version and $60 for the dark version.
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS
- Enjoy WiFi 6 Technology with the TP-Link AX1800 WiFi Router, Now 30% Off
- New rapid antigen test kit from gauss to have iPhone support
- Get a beautiful Elago MagSafe charging stand for just $22