Gumdrop Cases has launched its first Apple accessories, including two cases for the unannounced fourth-generation iPhone. The Gumdrop Skin and Moto Skin are form-fitting cases for the fourth-generation iPhone, offering open access to ports and controls and textured surfaces. Both come in a variety of colors and sell for $30. The AirShell is a snap-on polycarbonate hard shell case offering open access to all ports, controls, and the camera, and either a pearl finish—on the Palmtree Island models—or a soft touch, textured finish on the Skater Nation models; it sells for $35. Also available from Gumdrop are the form-fitting Moto Skin TPU case and folio-style Surf Convertible case for the Apple iPad, both of which sell for $40. All of Gumdrop Cases’ new accessories for iPhone and iPad are available now.
- Apple granted patent for Lightning port replacement
- iPhone 13 Pro: 120Hz LTPO Display and smaller notch
- Apple may launch foldable iPhone in 2023: Kuo
- Apple TV+ drama series “The Mosquito Coast” to release on April 30
- Apple to release OLED iPad Pro & OLED 16″ MacBook Pro next year
- iPhone 11 free display replacement program
- iPhone XR vs iPhone 11: Budget shopping guide!
- Apple March Event: AirPods, Apple TV, iPad Pro
- MacX DVD Ripper Pro: Lifetime License is 63% Off
- The Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 Earbuds is $50 Off Today