H2O Audio has introduced its new iSH2 Waterproof Headset for the second-generation iPod shuffle. The iSH2 is the first integrated waterproof headset and case for the 2nd-gen shuffle, and was developed with the assistance of world record holder and Olympic multi-medalist swimmer, Natalie Coughlin. The case works up to 10 feet underwater, is designed to be worn on any swim goggles or with the included sportband, and offers full control of the shuffle’s circular control pad. “For years runners have benefited by adding music to their workouts and H2O Audio has now made it possible for swimmers to use that same energy and motivation to push their performance to the utmost,” said Natalie Coughlin, Olympic Athlete and H2O Audio Product Advisor. “I have been using the iSH2 since its inception and am excited to see this offered in Apple Stores now so people everywhere can enhance their sport experience and performance.” The H2O Audio Natalie Coughlin Signature Series iSH2 sells for $80, and for the month of May will be available exclusively at Apple Stores and on-line from h2oaudio.com.
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150