H2O Audio today announced that it has begun shipping its new waterproof housing for the second-generation iPod nano. The “H2O Audio for iPod nano Gen 2” is submersible up to 10 ft. and features “a durable elastomeric diagonal T-seal providing absolute waterproof protection as well as its unique full-function Commander scroll-wheel assembly that provides users with ready access to all of the nano’s proprietary click wheel functions.” The case also has a LatchTight locking system and SealTight connector that’s compatible with standard 3.5mm headphone plugs. The H20 Audio case for 2G nanos is priced at $80.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS