Hard Candy has debuted its first case for the fourth-generation iPod touch ahead of the device’s expected introduction tomorrow morning. As with prior iPod touch 4G cases from X-Doria, the TPU-based Street Skin Rubber case features a hole in the upper left-hand corner of the back for a camera and microphone, as well as holes in the bottom for the dock connector and headphone port, holes for the volume buttons on the side, the power button on top, and open access to the screen and home button on the front. The case also features a pattern on the back for added grip; notably, the product shots found on the company’s website show what appears to be an aluminum-backed device inside, although the camera module is not present. Hard Candy’s Street Skin Rubber case for the iPod touch 4G is available for pre-order now in three colors and will ship September 15 for $30.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS