Hard Candy, Uncommon, and Proporta have all announced their new case lineups for the iPhone 4. Hard Candy’s new cases include both soft touch and metallic versions of its textured polycarbonate Bubble Slider case, the snap-on Superlight case, and the soft touch, polycarbonate Candy Slider, all of which are priced at $35. Uncommon will be offering customizable versions of its TPU-based Trooper Case and Gallery Case—in white or black—as well as the simple Loop. Finally, Proporta’s lineup includes updated versions of its Aluminum Lined Leather cases for $43, Silicone cases for $29, and Shine cases for $37, as well as standard and mirror-finish screen protectors. All of Hard Candy’s new cases for the iPhone 4 are available for pre-order now and will ship June 15; Proporta’s new cases can also be pre-ordered and will ship soon, while Uncommon will be taking orders for and shipping its new lineup later this summer.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS