Harman Kardon has announced its new The Bridge II docking station for iPod and iPhone. The Bridge II connects a compatible iPod or iPhone to a Bridge-ready Harman Kardon a/v component, offering capabilities such as audio and video playback through a home entertainment system, on-screen iPod menu display, remote-control operation, and charging. When used with the newly-announced AVR-354 receiver, The Bridge II enables control of the iPod for music, image, and video playback, with iPod menu information visible on the TV screen and on the receiver’s front panel. Other models compatible with The Bridge II include the DMC 1000, AVR 47 Series, AVR 146, AVR 45 Series, AVR 40 Series and the HK 3490. Harman Kardon’s The Bridge II docking station for iPod and iPhone will be available in early summer and will sell for $129; it will also be included with the AVR 354 receiver.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS