Heavy Metal Buckles has announced its first set of iPod belt buckle cases. The company is currently offering cases for the iPod nano and iPod mini—the nano case features a skull and crossbones pattern, while the mini case features a “tattoo” design. Both belt buckle cases are made from base metals, and feature clear screen protectors and openings for the click wheel, headphone jack and hold switch. They retail from $28-$35 and are available in stores such as Hot Topic, Anchor Blue, Tilly’s, Metropark, and Pac Sun.
- Apple TV+ releases first look at Physical
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off