UK-based Hebe Styling has announced the release of the iDrive, a new in-car stereo solution for the iPod and iPod mini. The cradle-based system acts as a direct link between an iPod and your car’s sound system and also charges your player at the same time. The iDrive uses an FM modulator that is fitted directly onto the back of your head unit “without compromising the quality of radio-signal reception,” according to Hebe. This direct connection means “no loss of sound quality and no stray transmissions that could be picked up by other aerials.” The iDrive cradles are trimmed with blue neon and come with inserts that allow you to use either the standard iPod (all generations) or iPod mini. The iDrive is priced at £95.
- Apple TV+ releases first look at Physical
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off