Canadian company Helium Digital is showcasing four new products at the 2012 International CES. First up is KeyCover Folio for iPad ($80), a Bluetooth keyboard case that works with both generations of Apple’s tablet computer. The keyboard is only 4mm thick, and the entire case is just 7mm thick when closed. It will be available in the spring. Next is SlimJacket for iPad 2. A protective sleeve, it can also fold into a stand for landscape or portrait viewing. Also shipping in the spring, it will cost $20. ViewPoint Headrest Mount for iPad 2 does just what it sounds like; it attaches to a carseat’s headrest with metal brackets to hold an iPad 2 in place. The accessory can rotate 360°, allowing for video viewing, gaming, and more. Coming at the same time as the other two pieces, it’ll cost $25. Finally, there’s PureView Screen Cleaner for Touchscreen Devices, which will be available February 1. A 120ml bottle of the alcohol and ammonia free solution will cost $17.
- Apple awards $410 million to II-IV, an AR tech company
- 128 million iPhone users were affected by a botnet, reveal internal emails
- WWDC 2021: Interesting updates to iOS & iPadOS
- Apple Card Family detailed in new support page
- Zoom gains special access to iPad’s Camera API for multitasking features
- Unlock your iPhone using Apple Watch: Mask times!
- Unlock your Mac with Apple Watch
- Wrap your Apple TV remote in a Elago R4 remote case retro skin and take 7% off
- YouTuber modified his AirTag to fit in a wallet
- Apple explains Apple Card family in length via support document