Canadian company Helium Digital is showcasing four new products at the 2012 International CES. First up is KeyCover Folio for iPad ($80), a Bluetooth keyboard case that works with both generations of Apple’s tablet computer. The keyboard is only 4mm thick, and the entire case is just 7mm thick when closed. It will be available in the spring. Next is SlimJacket for iPad 2. A protective sleeve, it can also fold into a stand for landscape or portrait viewing. Also shipping in the spring, it will cost $20. ViewPoint Headrest Mount for iPad 2 does just what it sounds like; it attaches to a carseat’s headrest with metal brackets to hold an iPad 2 in place. The accessory can rotate 360°, allowing for video viewing, gaming, and more. Coming at the same time as the other two pieces, it’ll cost $25. Finally, there’s PureView Screen Cleaner for Touchscreen Devices, which will be available February 1. A 120ml bottle of the alcohol and ammonia free solution will cost $17.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS