Helium Digital has announced two new cases for the upcoming iPhone 3G. The LeatherBack Pouch is a form-fitting case made from 100% cowhide leather, and offers direct access to all the iPhone’s ports and controls, including the screen. It also features a snap closure, contrast stitching, and leather-covered belt clip. It will sell for CAD$20. The LeatherBack Flip is similar to the Pouch, but forgoes the prior’s leather-covered belt clip for a flip-up leather face cover with magnetic closure. It too is made from 100% cowhide leather, features contrast stitching, and offers access to all ports and controls. It will sell for CAD$25. Both cases will be available starting July 11 from Helium Digital’s website and from select retailers in Canada.
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150
- Google Calendar and Docs now have App Store privacy labels
- New Zealand students create prototype Samoan language learning app
- Get professional sound quality with the Mackie CR-X for $124
- Minnesota bigwigs lobby for App Store and Play Store reform
- Black ‘Hometown’ photographers featured on latest shot on iPhone video
- Camera operator on ‘Cherry’ reveals complex drone shots
- Repairability scores appear on official Apple France website