HEX has introduced its new Slim Watch Band for the sixth-generation iPod nano. Designed specifically for women and those with smaller wrist sizes—15-21cm—the Slim Watch Band is made of silicone and features a plastic buckle, push-through coverage for the volume and sleep/wake buttons, an integrated audio port cover, and open access to the nano’s screen. HEX’s new Slim Watch Band for the iPod nano 6G is available now in pink, purple, black, and white, and sells for $30.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS