Hex has introduced its new Vision Plastic Watch Band for the sixth-generation iPod nano. Arriving in red, black, white, pink, and blue, the band features a reinforced clip-in, clip-out plastic mounting plate and a color-matching custom silicone strap with ABS buckle, while offering full access to all of the nano’s ports and controls. Hex’s Vision Plastic Watch Band for the sixth-generation iPod nano is available now and sells for $25.
- Apple granted patent for Lightning port replacement
- iPhone 13 Pro: 120Hz LTPO Display and smaller notch
- Apple may launch foldable iPhone in 2023: Kuo
- Apple TV+ drama series “The Mosquito Coast” to release on April 30
- Apple to release OLED iPad Pro & OLED 16″ MacBook Pro next year
- iPhone 11 free display replacement program
- iPhone XR vs iPhone 11: Budget shopping guide!
- Apple March Event: AirPods, Apple TV, iPad Pro
- MacX DVD Ripper Pro: Lifetime License is 63% Off
- The Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 Earbuds is $50 Off Today