Hex has rolled out its new Stealth case for the iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S. The Stealth is a snap-on style case that features a hidden, shielded, RFID-friendly internal storage compartment that allows for use of a contactless payment or transit card without the need to remove it from the case. It also features raised corners for screen protection, and open access to all ports, controls, and cameras. Hex’s Stealth case for the iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S is available in black and white and sells for $35.
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150