Hex has unveiled its new Sport Watch Band for the sixth-generation iPod nano. Made of perforated silicone for added breathability, the Sport Watch Band is designed to be used with the Nike+ Sport Kit, and features open access to the Dock Connector, screen, and headphone port, and integrated push-through coverage for the power and volume buttons. Hex’s new Sport Watch Band for the iPod nano 6G will be available in April; pricing has yet to be announced.
- Apple granted patent for Lightning port replacement
- iPhone 13 Pro: 120Hz LTPO Display and smaller notch
- Apple may launch foldable iPhone in 2023: Kuo
- Apple TV+ drama series “The Mosquito Coast” to release on April 30
- Apple to release OLED iPad Pro & OLED 16″ MacBook Pro next year
- iPhone 11 free display replacement program
- iPhone XR vs iPhone 11: Budget shopping guide!
- Apple March Event: AirPods, Apple TV, iPad Pro
- MacX DVD Ripper Pro: Lifetime License is 63% Off
- The Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 Earbuds is $50 Off Today