AllThingsD has posted a video of some of the highlights from Apple CEO Tim Cook’s on-stage interview last evening. During the interview, Cook discussed several large topics, including Apple post-Steve Jobs, the company’s TV efforts, Siri and potential upcoming features for the virtual assistant, the company’s Chinese manufacturing partners and work conditions at those factories, the tablet market and iPad’s potential, and the company’s ongoing patent disputes with various companies. Notably, Cook dodged repeated questions related to a potential HDTV business, hinted at potential Facebook integration on iOS, and suggested that the company will unveil several new features for Siri at its WWDC conference, which begins on June 11. The video is roughly 17 minutes in length and can be seen by visiting the above link.
- Anti-tracking policies from Apple and Google help ad firms recover
- Apple lobbying for chip production subsidies in the US
- Russian antitrust authority fines Apple $12 million
- The official MagSafe Charger crops to an all-time low, now only $30
- Apple TV+ ‘Killers of the Flower Moon’ first look image revealed online
- Apple TV Siri support arrives in New Zealand, Ireland and Austria
- Apple TV+ documentary ‘The Me You Can’t See’ to debut May 21
- Should you buy the iPhone SE in 2021?
- Should you buy the iPhone XR in 2021?
- Top Apple Health executive leaving the company