DLO has introduced its new HomeDock Deluxe, the first iPod docking system to allow users to navigate their songs, artists and playlists on their TV screens. The new ‘Dock comes complete with an AC adapter that also charges the iPod while docked, a six-foot AV cable for connecting HomeDock to a TV, and an 18-button IR remote. HomeDock Deluxe displays song info and time at the top of the screen, while allowing access to more navigation at the bottom. It also displays videos and slideshows from capable iPods, and can display a built-in screensaver to prevent burn-in should the screen sit idle for too long. The DLO HomeDock Deluxe will be available in March, is compatible will all dock connector iPods, and will sell for $149.99.
- Apple MacArthur Center closing amid mall safety issues
- Apple increasing sign language interpreters in stores
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?