Apple’s HomePod now has the ability to read the news in Canada, France, and Germany, MacRumors reports, three days ahead of its scheduled launch in those countries. Although it wasn’t entirely clear whether news support for those countries would be included in the HomePod when it debuted next week — Apple’s iOS News app remains limited to the U.S., U.K., and Australia, for example — it turns out that Apple has been able to bake in support for a variety of news sources in each country, including CBC, Global TV, CTV, and CNN in Canada, and Deutschlandfunk, Tagesschau in 100 Sekunden, ZDF heute Express, and Weltnewscheck in Germany.
- Apple granted patent for Lightning port replacement
- iPhone 13 Pro: 120Hz LTPO Display and smaller notch
- Apple may launch foldable iPhone in 2023: Kuo
- Apple TV+ drama series “The Mosquito Coast” to release on April 30
- Apple to release OLED iPad Pro & OLED 16″ MacBook Pro next year
- iPhone 11 free display replacement program
- iPhone XR vs iPhone 11: Budget shopping guide!
- Apple March Event: AirPods, Apple TV, iPad Pro
- MacX DVD Ripper Pro: Lifetime License is 63% Off
- The Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 Earbuds is $50 Off Today