After promising a December release, Apple has pushed that back to next year, 9to5Mac reports. In a statement confirming the delay, Apple said, “We can’t wait for people to experience HomePod, Apple’s breakthrough wireless speaker for the home, but we need a little more time before it’s ready for our customers.” The statement only said “early 2018” for a release date, and it’s far from the first time Apple has delayed a launch to make sure it got everything right. Last October Apple pushed back the release of its AirPods, finally releasing the product in December.
- Should you buy the iPhone XR in 2021?
- Top Apple Health executive leaving the company
- Apple TV Plus may have more than 40 million users
- US lawmaker questions Apple CEO in regards to forced Uyghur labour report
- Linux 5.13 adds support for Apple Silicon
- Apple supported smart home alliance launches new standard
- Apple Store designer Gensler dies at 85
- iPhone 13 models to be thicker and have thicker camera bumps
- Apple says the App Store prevented more than $1.5 billion worth fraudulent transactions
- MagSafe to return to the MacBook Air this year