Taiwan’s Hon Hai Precision Industry Co. has been awarded an exclusive contract to build a more advanced version of the iPhone, Dow Jones reports. A source familiar with the situation said Hon Hai would be the exclusive contract manufacturer for the new phone, which may well be the 3G-capable version of the iPhone, expected to launch later this year. A Hon Hai official confirmed that the company was in talks with Apple to supply a “more advanced version” of the iPhone, but declined to provide further details. Apple declined to comment on the story.
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS
- Enjoy WiFi 6 Technology with the TP-Link AX1800 WiFi Router, Now 30% Off