HootSuite has released an update to its iOS client adding support for Push Notifications. HootSuite is a universal app that allows users to view and post to a variety of social media networks via the HootSuite service. In addition to Twitter, HootSuite provides access to Facebook, Facebook Pages, LinkedIn and Foursquare profiles, allowing users to view and aggregate streams from and post to multiple services. The app and service also integrates several advanced features such as the ability to schedule updates to be automatically posted at a future date and time and get access to various analytics and other statistical information. HootSuite 2.4 provides support for iOS Push Notifications for Twitter mentions and direct messages, configurable on a per-account basis. The latest update also adds Brazilian Portuguese localization and includes several other minor fixes and stability improvements. HootSuite for Twitter is available from the App Store as a free download. A free or paid HootSuite account is required to use the app.
- Apple granted patent for Lightning port replacement
- iPhone 13 Pro: 120Hz LTPO Display and smaller notch
- Apple may launch foldable iPhone in 2023: Kuo
- Apple TV+ drama series “The Mosquito Coast” to release on April 30
- Apple to release OLED iPad Pro & OLED 16″ MacBook Pro next year
- iPhone 11 free display replacement program
- iPhone XR vs iPhone 11: Budget shopping guide!
- Apple March Event: AirPods, Apple TV, iPad Pro
- MacX DVD Ripper Pro: Lifetime License is 63% Off
- The Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 Earbuds is $50 Off Today